Does it sometimes feel like what you seek recedes into the mist whenever you get close?
Do you sense that so much more is possible than what you can see in the moment, but the longer and harder you look, the less clear things seem to be? The truth is that you do have the answers; but sometimes it takes a listening ear and a few good questions to clear the mist and see what lies ahead. This is part of what I do with my coaching clients. As a coach I challenge and support them to tune into their inner guidance systems and translate that into effective action. I work with men and women who have suspected or seen through the limitations of New Age magical thinking, but still sense that there is magic at work in the world. I show them the spiritual principles behind the way the mind works in all situations, which gives them immense leverage in solving any problem or taking advantage of any opportunity. This understanding enables my clients to:
- Reliably access and trust their creative intelligence and vision.
- Take bold action in service of their dreams.
- Immediately differentiate wisdom and insight from reactivity and impulsiveness.
- Be a force for good.
- Consistently experience their innate wholeness and wellbeing no matter what their circumstances.
As a result, they can:
- Make better decisions with less effort.
- Enjoy healthier, richer relationships.
- Resolve conflict gracefully.
- Communicate more clearly and effectively.
- Simply enjoy the grand project of living life.
When is coaching the best next step?
- You’ve got a vision, but fear may be getting in the way of bringing it into reality.
- You’ve done a lot of work on yourself, but somehow you still get in your own way. You’re so ready to get past that.
- Things are going well, and you want to use that as a jumping off point for creating more meaning, more impact, more joy.
Some things you may be working on…
- Starting or expanding a business.
- A career change.
- Navigating the waters of a major transition such as mid-life, divorce, or retirement.
- Launching a new venture.
Clients who get the most out of working with me…
- Are smarter than the average bear and want a coach who can keep up with (and even surprise them).
- Are ready for things to be easier.
- Are beyond the survival level and able to focus on creating something new.
I accessed greater creativity, energy and clarity than I had ever known before.
“I engaged Molly’s coaching because my life was “good,” but not great. I could tell there was a creative energy inside of me that was trying to emerge, but I knew I couldn’t do it on my own. Throughout my time with Molly, she helped me tune in (with great precision) to my deep inner wisdom and helped me cut through my mind chatter and ultimately led me to a place of amazing clarity and creativity. During my time with working with Molly I accessed greater creativity, energy and clarity than I had ever known before. I gave “birth” to my first published book, redesigned my offerings for clients, and improved my bottom line. The best part of working with Molly was that it all felt relatively effortless and may I even say…fun!” Sara Harvey Yao
What would coaching look like?
I work with each client to design a coaching or mentor coaching engagement that fits their vision and needs. Some of those designs have included:
- Three day virtual or in-person intensives to look deeply at the principles behind the human experience.
- Regularly scheduled sessions of 30 to 60 minutes once, twice, or three times a month.
- One-off coaching sessions on an ad hoc basis.
For one-off sessions my hourly rate is $450 US. The fee for three day intensives ranges is $3,600. The fee for ongoing engagements varies with client resources and requirements.
Back on purpose, feeling fully alive.
“Molly is an extremely gifted, unpretentious, caring coach, and, as you might imagine, awesome human being. She has acquired the currently rare skill of being fully present to hold the space for others’ transformation. Molly’s intuitive and perceptive expertise was key in supporting my transformation, or as I like to call it, my crisis of passion. “She really listened, saw me, and provided just the right guidance needed in the moment. Having it mirrored back to me almost like a magnet was very powerful. I’d be out of sorts when our session began, and, by the end, I’d be back on purpose, feeling fully alive. It was like I came back to my zone where everything flows. The way in which she guided me to consider other ways of thinking about a situation that I thought I had completely figured out made all the difference in shifting old patterns to manifest my best self. Her guidance helped me to keep on that path so that I didn’t bite the hook into fear-based thinking. “I’m so grateful and appreciative of what she has done for me. I highly recommend her.” Megan Gaiser