Coaching: Unpack and unfold your dream through coaching with a compassionate provacateur
While my teaching and group coaching focus on self-employment, my one-on-one coaching includes, but is not limited to, working with people who work for themselves.
Sometimes you need a compassionate provocateur…
There are times in life when the status quo, however successful you have been until now, is no longer sufficient. When you want a partner who will challenge and support you to stretch beyond your current way of seeing and being in the world. As your coach, I will help you build on what you’ve achieved so far to create even more compelling, engaging, and meaningful outcomes.
When is coaching the best next step?
- You’re at an inflection point, a time when old ways of being no longer fit and new ways aren’t yet in place—maybe not even in sight.
- You’re contemplating a big change on the inside, the outside, or both.
- You know it’s time to move, but how? And where exactly?
- You’re hungry for insight and greater awareness, and you want a coach who is spiritually attuned, psychologically sharp, honest and funny.
- Things are going well, and you want to use that as a jumping off point for creating more meaning, more impact, a bigger contribution.
Some things you may be working on…
- Taking your business to a new level.
- A career change.
- Navigating the waters of a major transition such as mid-life, divorce, or retirement.
- Launching a new venture.
Clients who get the most out of working with me…
- Have a high degree of self-awareness.
- Value knowledge over information and wisdom over knowledge.
- Are smarter than the average bear and want a coach who can keep up with and even surprise them.
- Are beyond the survival level and able to focus on creating something new.
Here’s what coaching with me would look like.
- Two hour-long calls per month.
- Individually tailored assignments, practices designed to make you more aware, skillful, and creative.
- 5-15 minute check-in calls as needed.
- Unlimited email support.
I work with very few one-on-one clients at a time, which means I can be highly responsive to your needs.
The fee for the initial six-month engagement is $5,000. Payment plans are available.
If this sounds like it might be right for you, let’s explore whether or not we are a fit.
The next step is to let me know more about you and what has you considering coaching. If it seems like we might be a fit, I’ll be in touch to schedule a no pressure, no obligation conversation, a sort of mutual interview. Together we’ll look at look at ways we might work together and listen for resonance between our styles and values.
To get started, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know a bit about yourself in your email, especially:
- Where are you in your life right now? What are the facts and feelings?
- What is your growing edge? Where do you feel you have come as far as you can (or as far as you want to go) on your own?
- What would you like to create, develop, or transform?
- If you could wave a magic wand, what changes would you like to see in your life or business (or both) over the next two years?
- What is in the way?
- What do you most want from a coach?
Include your phone number, and if it looks like we might be a fit, I or Maggie will be in touch to schedule a complimentary Managing for Happiness Consultation.
From Matt Kelly, State Farm Insurance
Skepticism about the results and concern about the cost.
2. What are your thoughts about those obstacles now?.
In my case, the results were well worth the investment.
3. What specifically did you gain from coaching?
One of the key measures of my insurance agency is new policies & accounts which are up 44% over the same time period last year. That additional revenue will pay for my coaching investment within 6 months or less. And considering clients typically stay with me 9+ years, it will have a tremendously positive ROI.
4. Three other benefits of coaching.
- I rediscovered what I like best about my work, and do more of it.
- I let a team member go who’d been a negative influence, and added a team member who’s a dynamo.
- I reorganized my team’s duties to make us way more productive.
5. Would you recommend coaching with me, and why?
Yes I would…to anyone who wants to grow, is open to investing in their growth, and willing to work at changing for the better. I’d recommend you because you helped me make changes I’d wanted but had been unable to make on my own… and grow my income too.